Sunday, August 2, 2009

NIght Three

I've been very busy. We got up at 4 this morning and as soon as it got light we went and shot some archery (blindfolded). I decided we had definitely crossed the line of being officially weird. I hit the target, though, and 2 bales, and we were back home in time for the 9am nap. I was definately tired today, kind of zoned out at times. I went to work and got a little done, but decided to go back home and rearrange the furniture instead. I told myself that it WAS Saturday, and I could always work Sunday if I chose. So we hung hooks for all the bikes and cleaned up the living room so I could have some space for my desk. I figured that since I would be up when other people were not, I could use the living room as a more personal space. Anyway, that's done now and I'm getting ready to watch the Seinfeld episode where Kramer tries polyphasic sleeping. It's called the Friar's Club. And then to the core sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment